Thai Fishing Village Tour
Get away from the hectic pace of Bangkok and escape to a world unknown to the tourist trail. Spend a day relaxing with our local fisherman Reid and his family... along with your experience guide. Explore a beautiful place full of wildlife, traditional thai agriculture and view how the locals really live on a daily basis....
What are some of the things you can expect to see?
- A true piece of heaven, a hidden paradise only one hour away from Bangkok.
- Cockle, Mussel and Oyster Farms. Get to taste oysters fresh from the sea.
- Experience various methods of Thai fishing.
- Rare birds, herons, hawks, water monitors.
- Feed swimming wild monkeys.
- See mud-skippers and preserved crabs.
- Cruise the mud flats in an authentic Thai long-tail boat.
- Growing the mangrove tree (optional)
- Relax in a bamboo stilt house in the middle of the bay and enjoy a beautiful authentic home-cooked seafood meal
FISHERMAN VILLAGE PACKAGED TOUR.
2 PAX = 2,700 BAHT/PAX.
3 PAX = 2,270 BAHT/PAX.
4 PAX = 1,975 BAHT/PAX.
5 PAX = 1,800 BAHT/PAX.
6 PAX = 1,685 BAHT/PAX.
This packaged tour includes:
Airconditioned transport + gasoline + toll fees along the trip.
Pick up and Transfer from / to the hotel.
An english speaking licensed tourist guide.
Boat trip at the Fishing village for a few hours.
* Other dishes can be provided for those who do not like or are allergic to seafood
** For a group more than 6 people, please contact Tong for the price.
*** Overnight trip at the Fishing village : upon request.