Surreal package : VIP Tiger temple & Newbie Mahout program.
Exclusive combinations for real tiger and elephant lovers....
For ones who are adventurous and want to spend as much time as possible with these beautiful friends...
Be sure that you're energetic enough...it's designed only for fun & adventurous tourists...
- Visit The Bridge Over the River Kwai. (Early in the morning to get the most beautiful photo opportunity when it’s not too crowded and too hot!!)
- Arrive the Tiger temple and Attend the VIP morning program.
- Giving Monks food...Get blessed by the monks. (The foods chosen by you)
- Playing and Bottled feeding the tiger cubs.
- Walking leisurely with the young and teenage tigers.
- Giving the tiger a bath and Hand feeding the tiger with cooked chicken.
- Exercising with the young tigers “unchained” in the small waterfall and playground.
- Walking privately with the large tiger.
- Having "Special Photos" taken with the large tiger's head in your lap.
- Watching the “unchained” tigers exercise.
- A la carte Lunch in a local restaurant. (If you have any special diet, pls advise us via emal in advance)
- Arrive the Elephant camp. Saluting God Kanesh for good luck.
- Greeting your new giant friend and Get blessed by walking under the Elephant's tummy for good luck according Thai beliefs.
- Start your adventure by a long ride on the elephant's neck through the jungle while the mahout and your guide walking along to give you some facts and learn some tips about the elephants..and how to take charge of your elephant gently.
- Walking down to the River Kwai and bathing with the elephants. An extremely fun-filled experiences that you will never forget. You will get thrown by the elephant, splashed and sitting on the elephant trunk.
- Feeding the elephants and saying good bye.
- Back to Bangkok and arrive Bangkok at around 5 PM.
- (Private) Air-conditioned Transport.
- Gasoline & Toll fees along the trip.
- (Private) Licensed English Speaking tour guide (Note : Your personal tour guide will accompany you from/to Bangkok hotel throughout the excursion to give you any useful information during the trip)
- All activity cost for the VIP morning program at the tiger temple.
- Drinks and cold towels along the trip.
- Fruits for elephants.
- Personal Expenses.
- Anything not mentioned in the program.
Special Note : Please read the dress codes and other instructions of the tiger templeand elephant bath given on our website in details.